The 2023 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy Call For Entries is now available.
Entries will be accepted from February 28 through April 21, 2023.
- Entries submitted through March 3 at 5:00 pm will receive 2022 rates!
- Entries submitted by March 31 receive DISCOUNTED entry fees ($75/person).
- Submit by April 14 and receive the STANDARD entry fee ($100/person).
- Final deadline/late fee for entries received by April 21 ($150/person).
- No entries will be accepted after April 21.
- Login to your member dashboard or join NATAS to submit your entry.
- Entrants who do not judge each awards cycle will pay a $50 judging fee.
The 2023 College Student Production Awards Call For Entries is now available.
Entries due April 28.
Congratulations to the 2022 Emmy® Recipients and 2022 Nominees.
Help us give back to the next generation of broadcasters.
Donate to our scholarship fund.
WE NEED JUDGES!
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter's entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter's entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts and an additional $50/entry fee. Multiple entries each year may result in having to judge multiple categories. Nominees and recipients make the best judges!
The “Next Gen Media Scholarship Fund” supports high schools and high school students from our region. Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters.
Learn more about our Chapter Leadership:
Looking for other career opportunities?
Visit our Job Bank:
Join NATAS and receive access to exclusive member benefits, including discounted entry fees, and access to programs. Visit our membership section for more information:
Click here to view the list of 2022 Student Production Nominees.
If you were paid for your work, you are not eligible for our student awards but you may be able to submit your entry in the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards competition.
Winning entries receive a beautiful glass academy pillar for their school. Individual student pillars can be ordered after the ceremoney in our chapter store: