2021 Mid-Atlantic Call For Entries
– Eligibility Year: April 1, 2020- March 31, 2021
– New categories: TBD
– Entries due: mid-April 2021
– All entrants are required to judge each year, but judging discounts are available for those who judge more than once. The more you judge, the more you save!
Thank you to our sponsors!
– View the 2020 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy Show on our YouTube Channel.
– Please follow us on social media for updates and during the show. Thank you to our sponsors- The Kal and Lucille Rudman Foundation at Temple University and Bravo Group.
– Celebrate your nomination with a beautiful Academy Nomination Plaque. Purchase here.
– NATAS Resources for production/freelancers during COVID-19
Mid-Atlantic Student Competitions
Our chapter offers video competitions for high school and college/university students. Please visit our student pages for more information on our student competitions.
– Congratulations to our 2020 High School Student Recipients! Entries due each year in mid-February. No membership needed for students!
– Entries for the 2020 College/University Student Production Awards were due in May. Read more about our college/university awards here.
NATAS Judging Requirements
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts. Multiple entries each year will result in having to judge multiple categories. Log in to your account and request judging to keep your member discounts!
Donate to our scholarship fund
The “Next Gen Media Scholarship Fund” supports high schools and high school students from our region. Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Please Contact the office to make a donation.
Board Members and Officers
Learn more about our Chapter Leadership here.
Job Bank: Looking for other career opportunities? Visit our Job Bank.