View the 2022 Call For Entries with all of the rules and categories available for this year’s competition. Discounted entries will be accepted through April 8. Entries are due April 22 and a late fee will be applied to entries received after April 22 but BEFORE the final deadline of April 29 at 8:00 pm. Nominees will be announced in August and the awards presented sometime in late September.
– Eligibility year is April 1, 2021- March 31, 2022.
– Early entry deadline (discounted fee)- submit and upload the video by Friday, April 8.
– Standard/final deadline- submit and upload by April 22.
– Final/late deadline- April 29 (with a late fee)
– Click here to log into your account and submit your entries.
– New to NATAS? Click here to join or set up a user account.
– First time entering? Visit our FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions section
– College/University entries are accepted through 4/29
NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS: All entrants are required to judge at least once a year. You will be charged a $50 judging fee PER ENTRY for not participating as a judge. We need you!
- How can I save more money on my entries? Judge more! You can earn credits toward entry fees or membership dues for judging multiple times a year.
*Note to ALL entrants:
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts. Submitting multiple entries may require you to judge more than once a year. Log in to your account and request judging to keep your member discounts!
Support area students- Donate to our scholarship fund!
Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Make a donation to our high school scholarship fund through GoFundMe or through Emmy Express.
Board of Governors
Learn more about our chapter leadership.
View past Emmy® Awards Galas on YouTube.