The 2021 Mid-Atlantic Call For Entries is here! Click here to view the Call For Entries. Click here to see the list of categories. Highlights include:
- The maximum number of entrants is now 12 on most content categories except where noted.
- New categories: “Health News Story- Single Shift” and “Societal Concerns- Long Form.”
- Discontinued categories: “Craft Achievement: Musical Composition” – entrants may include their names on the appropriate content category in which the music was used, such as “Documentary.” “Craft Achievement: Sports Analyst/Play-by-Play” – may enter in the “Sports Talent” category.
- Eligibility Period: April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021
- Categories formerly known as “Program/Special” and “Program- Feature/Segment” are now referred to as “Long Form Content” (over 10 minutes) and “Short Form Content” (up to 10 minutes).
- Specify the exact role you played in the production when submitting your name on an entry. Do not include whatever company job title you have listed in your NATAS member profile.
- Read the definition for double-dipping to be sure your entries qualify for submission. (page 7)
– Congratulations to the 2020 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy Recipients.
*Note to ALL entrants:
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts. Submitting multiple entries may require you to judge more than once a year. Log in to your account and request judging to keep your member discounts!
The 2021 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards
2021 Mid-Atlantic Call For Entries will be released on March 3. Entries can be submitted starting Monday, March 8.
– Eligibility year is April 1, 2020- March 31, 2021.
– Early entry deadline (discounted fee)- submit and upload the video by Friday, April 9
– Standard/final deadline- submit and upload by April 23.
– Final/late deadline- April 30 (with a late fee)
– Click here to log into your account and submit your entries.
– New to NATAS? Click here to join or set up a user account.
– New Emmy categories: Health/Medical News- Single Shift, Societal Concerns- Long Form (over 10 minutes)
– First time entering? Visit our FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions section
– College/University entries are accepted through 4/30
Support area students- Donate to our scholarship fund!
Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Make a donation to our high school scholarship fund through GoFundMe or through Emmy Express.
Board of Governors
Learn more about our chapter leadership.
View past Emmy® Awards Galas on YouTube.