The 40th Annual Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards were presented Saturday, October 1, 2022, at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
Click here to view/purchase photos from the awards gala.
Click here to request a nomination certificate. Certificates are delayed and will likely be sent the week of October 10.
Click here to donate to our scholarship fund and help us support the next generation of broadcasters.
General details for the Mid-Atlantic Awards competition.
– Eligibility year is April 1- March 31. Those entries are due in mid-April each year.
– Discounts are given for entries submitted early in April each year.
– Click here to log into your account and submit your entries.
– New to NATAS? Click here to join or set up a user account.
– First time entrants should visit our FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions section.
NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS: All entrants are required to judge at least once a year. You will be charged a $50 judging fee PER ENTRY for not participating as a judge. We need you!
- How can I save more money on my entries? Judge more! You can earn credits toward entry fees or membership dues for judging multiple times a year.
*Note to ALL entrants:
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts. Submitting multiple entries may require you to judge more than once a year. Log in to your account and request judging to keep your member discounts!
Support area students- Donate to our scholarship fund!
Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Make a donation to our high school scholarship fund through GoFundMe or through Emmy Express.
Board of Governors
Learn more about our chapter leadership.
View past Emmy® Awards Galas on YouTube.