The 2021 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards were announced on September 25. The statues should ship by November 12 and you should receive an email with tracking information for your award(s).
Click here to watch the presentation on our YouTube Channel.
Click here for the Show Order of Categories.
Click here for the Statue Shipping Form (see below).
Click here for the 2021 Mid-Atlantic Emmy Recipients.
Emmy® Recipients: Congratulations to this year’s recipients! The statue delivery has been delayed. We hope the statues will be shipped in early November. You should receive an email with tracking information no later than November 12.
Congratulations to the 2021 Emmy® Nominees.
Click here to view the complete list of the Emmy® Nominees.
Click here to request a nomination certificate. Nomination certificates will only be sent to those who request a certificate. Please fill out the request form and be sure to include your correct mailing address.
The nominees for college/student awards are listed on our Student Page.
All entrants are required to judge at least once a year. You will be charged a $25 judging fee PER ENTRY for not participating as a judge.
- How can I save more money on my entries? Judge more! You can earn credits toward entry fees or membership dues for judging multiple times a year.
*Note to ALL entrants:
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts. Submitting multiple entries may require you to judge more than once a year. Log in to your account and request judging to keep your member discounts!
Video Upload GuidelinesThe Emmy® Awards competition does NOT accept links to your video entries. During the entry process you will be instructed to upload your video files. Most file types are accepted, including, but not limited to:
* flv – Flash video 
* mp4 – MPEG-4  H.264 encoding
* vp6 – True Motion 
The 2021 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards
2021 Mid-Atlantic Call For Entries will be released on March 3. Entries can be submitted starting Monday, March 8.
– Eligibility year is April 1, 2020- March 31, 2021.
– Early entry deadline (discounted fee)- submit and upload the video by Friday, April 9
– Standard/final deadline- submit and upload by April 23.
– Final/late deadline- April 30 (with a late fee)
– Click here to log into your account and submit your entries.
– New to NATAS? Click here to join or set up a user account.
– New Emmy categories: Health/Medical News- Single Shift, Societal Concerns- Long Form (over 10 minutes)
– First time entering? Visit our FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions section
– College/University entries are accepted through 4/30
Support area students- Donate to our scholarship fund!
Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Make a donation to our high school scholarship fund through GoFundMe or through Emmy Express.
Board of Governors
Learn more about our chapter leadership.
View past Emmy® Awards Galas on YouTube.