The 2020 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards were announced Saturday, September 19, at 7:00 p.m. in a virtual ceremony. Thank you to our sponsors!
– Congratulations to the 2020 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy Recipients.
*Note to ALL entrants:
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked. Failure to judge may lead to loss of membership discounts. Submitting multiple entries may require you to judge more than once a year. Log in to your account and request judging to keep your member discounts!
The 2020 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards
– Eligibility year is April 1, 2019- March 31, 2020.
– Early entry deadline (discounted fee)- submit online through May 1 and upload video by May 15.
– Standard/final deadline- submit online through May 8, and upload video by May 22. Entries without videos by 8pm on May 22 will not compete in this year’s competition.
– Complete all payments by June 1 to avoid the late fee.
– Click here to log into your account and submit your entries.
– New to NATAS? Click here to join or set up a user account.
– New Emmy categories: Historic/Cultural- News Single Story or Series, Societal Concerns- Program Feature/Segment, Interactive Media and Branded Content
– First time entering? Visit our FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions section
– 2020 awards will be presented 9/19/20.
– College/University entries are accepted through 5/29.
Support area students- Donate to our scholarship fund!
Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Make a donation to our high school scholarship fund through GoFundMe or through Emmy Express.
Board of Governors
Learn more about our chapter leadership.
View past Emmy® Awards Galas on YouTube.