Save the Date! The 2018 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards will be presented at the Philadelphia Marriott on Saturday, October 13, 2018.
– View the 2018 Call For Entries for all information.
– Eligibility year: April 1, 2017- March 31, 2018
– New category: Craft Achievement- Audio, Morning Newscast- Medium
– EARLY entry deadline (discounts)- Friday, April 13, Standard deadline- Friday, April 20, FINAL deadline (late fees apply)- Friday, April 27
– To join NATAS or renew your membership, click Membership.
– To submit your entry, visit Emmy Express to get started.
– For member rates be sure to use your PRIMARY email address.
– Craft achievement entries should be titled by Entrant Name only.
– Please remove CAPS LOCK when submitting your entry.
– Most categories permit up to 10 entrants. Please see the Call For Entries.
College/University Production Awards
Entries will be accepted after February 21. Entry deadline is April 27.
High School Student Production Awards
Entries accepted through Friday, February 23. View High School Awards.
Support area students- Donate to our scholarship fund!
Please join us in supporting our next generation of broadcasters. Make a donation to our high school scholarship fund through GoFundMe or through Emmy Express.
Board of Governors Election
Congratulations to our 2017-2019 Board of Governors and Officers, especially President Courtney Brinkerhoff. Learn more about our chapter leadership.
View past Emmy® Awards Galas on YouTube.