Entries for the College/University Student Production Awards are accepted each year in April. The recipients are announced at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards.
Basic information for the 2019 contest is as follows:
– Entry deadline date will be in April and the exact date will be released in February.
– Join the Academy for just $10 or set up a free registered user account here.
– Once you have your account, submit your entry online: College Awards.
– Eligibility Year: April 1, 2018- March 31, 2019
– Processing fee $30/entry. Entries include up to 10 student names.
– Winning entries receives a beautiful glass Academy pillar for their school. Individual pillars can be ordered after the ceremony for all entrants in our Chapter store.
College/University Award Pillars
Individual awards can be purchased for all individuals listed on the entry by clicking here.
College/University Awards are open to all students in the Mid-Atlantic Region. If you were paid for your work, you are not eligible for our student awards but you may be able to submit your entry in the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards competition. Entries are accepted through April of each year.
- All entrants must be a member or set up a FREE user account to be listed as an entrant. (A student membership account is not required, but costs only $10.)
- Other contributors can be acknowledged for a nomination/award by purchasing a plaque or certificate.