Deadline for all entries has been extended through May 29.
The 2020 College/University Production awards competition.
– We offer 7 categories for our College/University Students.
– Eligibility year: April 1, 2019-March 31, 2020
– Entries will not be accepted after May 29.
– Include up to 10 entrant names for one $30 entry fee.
– Click here to submit your entry.
– You do not need to be a member, just set up a user account to access the entry system.
– Nominees will be announced in August. The College/University Student Production Awards will be announced as part of the 2020 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards celebration planned for September 19, 2020, at the Philadelphia Marriott.
2019 Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards
The 2019 College/University Student Production Awards were presented September 28, 2019 at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards.
– View the list of 2019 Student Award Recipients here.
– View the complete list of 2019 Student Production Award nominees here.
NATAS held a FREE event for college students “Boost Your Media Resume” on February 19, 2019, at Point Park University. Thank you to all of our attendees and our panelists.
Panelists & Video Consultants
Lisa Washington – Reporter/KDKA-TV
Hilary Wavrek Totin – Producer/WTAE-TV
Tim Holoman – Editor (retired)/WPXI-TV
David Solomon, Executive Producer/WQED Multimedia
Jonathan Otte – Producer, “In The Room”/Pittsburgh Penguins
Gina Catanzarite – Freelance Writer-Producer, Instructor/Point Park University
Carrie Moniot – Student Media Advisor/Robert Morris University
Tara Faccenda – Executive Director/Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards
Entries for the College/University Student Production Awards are accepted each year in April. The recipients are announced at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards.
Basic information for the 2019 contest is as follows:
– Entry deadline date will be in April and the exact date will be released in February.
– Join the Academy for just $10 or set up a free registered user account here.
– Once you have your account, submit your entry online: College Awards.
– Eligibility Year: April 1, 2018- March 31, 2019
– Processing fee $30/entry. Entries include up to 10 student names.
– Winning entries receives a beautiful glass Academy pillar for their school. Individual pillars can be ordered after the ceremony for all entrants in our Chapter store.
College/University Award Pillars
Individual awards can be purchased for all individuals listed on the entry by clicking here.
College/University Awards are open to all students in the Mid-Atlantic Region. If you were paid for your work, you are not eligible for our student awards but you may be able to submit your entry in the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards competition.
– All entrants must be a member or set up a FREE user account to be listed as an entrant. (A student membership account is not required, but costs only $10.)
– Other contributors can be acknowledged for a nomination/award by purchasing a plaque or certificate.