The 2021 College/University Production Call For Entries has all of the rules and information needed to submit entries to the competition.
– The awards entry deadline is April 30.
– We offer 7 categories for our College/University Students.
– Eligibility year: April 1, 2020- March 31, 2021
– Nominees will be announced in August.
– The College/University Student Production Awards will be announced during the Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards in September 2021.
– Join the Academy for just $10 or set up a free registered user account here.
– Once you have your account, submit your entry online: College Awards.
– Processing fee $30/entry. Entries include up to 12 names.
– Winning entries receive a beautiful glass Academy pillar for their school. Individual student pillars can be ordered after the ceremony for all entrants in our Chapter store.
College/University Award Pillars
Individual awards can be purchased for all individuals listed on the entry by clicking here.
College/University Awards are open to all students in the Mid-Atlantic Region. If you were paid for your work, you are not eligible for our student awards but you may be able to submit your entry in the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards competition.
– All entrants must be a member or set up a FREE user account to be listed as an entrant. (A student membership account is not required, but costs only $10.)
– Other contributors can be acknowledged for a nomination/award by purchasing a plaque or certificate.