The 2019 College/University Call For Entries is now available.
Entries are due Friday, April 26 by 5pm. All entries must be submitted and video uploaded by the deadline to be eligible. College membership is not required, but a free user account is required for security to access the online entry system.
– Set up a user account here.
– Click here to set up a membership account.
– Click here to submit your entry. Entry deadline: April 26 at 5:00pm.
– Eligibility dates: April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019
NATAS held a FREE event for college students “Boost Your Media Resume” on February 19, 2019, at Point Park University. Thank you to all of our attendees and our panelists.
Panelists & Video Consultants
Lisa Washington – Reporter/KDKA-TV
Hilary Wavrek Totin – Producer/WTAE-TV
Tim Holoman – Editor (retired)/WPXI-TV
David Solomon, Executive Producer/WQED Multimedia
Jonathan Otte – Producer, “In The Room”/Pittsburgh Penguins
Gina Catanzarite – Freelance Writer-Producer, Instructor/Point Park University
Carrie Moniot – Student Media Advisor/Robert Morris University
Tara Faccenda – Executive Director/Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards
Entries for the College/University Student Production Awards are accepted each year in April. The recipients are announced at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy® Awards.
Basic information for the 2019 contest is as follows:
– Entry deadline date will be in April and the exact date will be released in February.
– Join the Academy for just $10 or set up a free registered user account here.
– Once you have your account, submit your entry online: College Awards.
– Eligibility Year: April 1, 2018- March 31, 2019
– Processing fee $30/entry. Entries include up to 10 student names.
– Winning entries receives a beautiful glass Academy pillar for their school. Individual pillars can be ordered after the ceremony for all entrants in our Chapter store.
College/University Award Pillars
Individual awards can be purchased for all individuals listed on the entry by clicking here.
College/University Awards are open to all students in the Mid-Atlantic Region. If you were paid for your work, you are not eligible for our student awards but you may be able to submit your entry in the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards competition.
– All entrants must be a member or set up a FREE user account to be listed as an entrant. (A student membership account is not required, but costs only $10.)
– Other contributors can be acknowledged for a nomination/award by purchasing a plaque or certificate.