NATAS and Drexel University sponsor the 2018 Student Production Awards
May 23, Drexel University, 9-1:30pm
– Event is free, but space is limited and RSVP is required for attendance.
– RSVP’s will be accepted March 19-May 1.
– All student entrants will be admitted, additional seats are available on a first come, first-served basis
– All student nominees will receive official Academy Nomination Certificates.
– Winning schools will receive a beautiful Academy glass pillar for their school.
– Additional pillars can be ordered for individuals on the entry after the event.
– The list of award recipients will be posted here after the event on May 23.
How to Enter and FAQs
NATAS Student membership just $10, click here.
To set up a user account to access the entry system, click here.
To submit an entry for the competition, click here.
Previous Award winners wishing to purchase personalized awards, click here to visit our Chapter store. (Click the arrow to the right to see our student pillars).
Regional Students Nominated for National Student Award
Congratulations to Parkland High School students Mary Dalton and Graham Burrell who were recognized as National Student Production Award Nominees for their entry “Cruising Over Cancer” in the “General Assignment- Serious” category. Dalton, Burrell and advisor Dave Thomas were awarded the Mid-Atlantic chapter’s Student Production Award in May and advanced to the National competition where they received a nomination for their work. The National awards presentation can be seen at the following: NATAS/National Student Production Awards: https://www.facebook.com/NATASSPA. Read more about the National competition and see the full list of National Nominees here.
If you wish to purchase a personalized pillar awards, click here.
To view our photo gallery, click here.