2019 High School Student Production Awards
– The Entry deadline has been extended through Monday, February 25, 2019, at 5:00pm. Entry must be submitted AND the video must be uploaded to be eligible for the competition.
– Entry processing fee- $30/entry. Each entry can have up to 10 names included.
– Submitter must be a member or set up a non-member user account. Membership
– To submit an entry, click here.
– The pillars are awarded to the school. Individual award pillars- ordered at Chapter Store.
– See 2019 Call For Entries and 2019 list of categories.
– Trently Prize ($1000) for the school that wins the daily newscast category.
– YPA ($1500) to the student that wins the PSA category.
How to Enter and FAQs
NATAS Student membership just $10, click here.
To set up a user account to access the entry system, click here.
To submit an entry for the competition, click here.
Previous Award winners wishing to purchase personalized awards, click here to visit our Chapter store. (Click the arrow to the right to see our student pillars).
Regional Students Nominated for National Student Award
Congratulations to Parkland High School students Mary Dalton and Graham Burrell who were recognized as National Student Production Award Nominees for their entry “Cruising Over Cancer” in the “General Assignment- Serious” category. Dalton, Burrell and advisor Dave Thomas were awarded the Mid-Atlantic chapter’s Student Production Award in May and advanced to the National competition where they received a nomination for their work. The full list of 2018 National Student Production Nominees is available at on the National NATAS website. For more information, visit http://emmyonline.com/nationalstudent.
If you wish to purchase a personalized pillar awards, click here.
To view our photo gallery, click here.