The 2022 Mid-Atlantic High School Student Production Awards were presented Thursday, May 19, 2022, at 1:30 pm.
Congratulations! Nomination certificates are free. Please fill out the Certificate Form.
Click here to view the 2022 High School Student Production Awards Call For Entries.
– The entry fee is $30/entry and can include up to 12 names.
– Entries can be submitted through this link.
– First time? Please see “How to submit an entry” and use the links below.
– Create a registered user account here and begin then login to start the submission process here. (Students who aren’t members do not need an account. Just list their name on the entry form as a guest/unregistered user.)
2021 Mid-Atlantic High School Student Production Awards
View the ceremony on YouTube: NATAS Mid-Atlantic YouTube Channel
View the 2021 High School Student Nominees.
View the 2021 High School Student Award Recipients.
Fill out the shipping form with the teacher/advisor’s shipping address.
Our chapter hosts an annual video competition for high school students. The Chapter presents the Trently Prize ($1000) to the school that wins the daily newscast category. The Norman Felsenthal Young Producers Award ($1500) is presented annually to the student that wins the PSA category.
Congratulations to our 2021 National Student Production Nominees:
“Seven Springs Mountain Resort”, Penn Trafford High School (Mid-Atlantic Chapter)
Khristian Miller, Austin Varner, Cody Sepe
Steve Vinton, Advisor
News Report – Serious News
“Broken Promises; A Hazardous History of Franklin Learning Center”, WHYY Media Lab
Hannah Woodruff, Damien Williams, Justine Chan, Donte Cheatham, Lilly Lou, Josiah Martinez, Sanai Miller, Ace Ludwig, Cierra Duncan
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY:
– Check the Call For Entries to see where your entry belongs.
– Login or Set up your free User Account to access the entry system.
– Students who aren’t members do not need an account. Just list their name on the entry form as an unregistered user.
– Submit information about your entry here.
– Upload your video by the deadline to compete in this year’s competition.
The awards are usually presented in May at an educational event for students in eastern Pennsylvania.
– Want to be a NATAS Member? Student Membership Information
– Trently Prize ($1000) for the school that wins the daily newscast category.
– Norman Felsenthal Young Producer’s Award ($1500) is presented to the student that wins the PSA category.
– Pillars are awarded to the school. Order individual award pillars at Chapter Store.
– The 2019 High School Student Production Awards Recipients.
– The 2019 Student Nominees.
How to Enter and FAQs
NATAS Student membership just $10, click here.
To set up a user account to access the entry system, click here.
To submit an entry for the competition, click here.
Previous Award winners wishing to purchase personalized awards, click here to visit our Chapter store. (Click the arrow to the right to see our student pillars).
Regional Students Nominated for National Student Award
Congratulations to Parkland High School students Mary Dalton and Graham Burrell who were recognized as National Student Production Award Nominees for their entry “Cruising Over Cancer” in the “General Assignment- Serious” category. Dalton, Burrell and advisor Dave Thomas were awarded the Mid-Atlantic chapter’s Student Production Award in May and advanced to the National competition where they received a nomination for their work. The full list of 2018 National Student Production Nominees is available at on the National NATAS website. For more information, visit http://emmyonline.com/nationalstudent.
If you wish to purchase a personalized pillar awards, click here.
To view our photo gallery, click here.