2017 AWARDS PRESENTATION/EDUCATION DAY
The awards will be presented as part of an educational day for students on May 4 at Neumann University’s new Mullen Media Center, conveniently located minutes off I-95 in Aston, PA. The event is free to students from all schools who have submitted an entry in the competition. Students will have the opportunity to learn from industry professionals about a variety of related jobs. To RSVP, click here and please include the list of names of all students attending. Parking information will be provided. The list of Nominees and Award recipients will be posted here after the event.
9:00am- Welcome and Introductions
9:15am- Small groups with speakers
2016-2017 Competition Information
Entries for the 2017 competition will be accepted January 11-February 24. Eligibility dates are February 16, 2016-February 15, 2017.
2017 Highlights and Notes:
1. New categories- Short Form and Photographer
2. All entrants must be a member or set up a FREE user account to be listed as an entrant. Click here for a student membership- only $10. Click here for a free user account.
3. Entries must be uploaded AND approved by 8pm on Friday, February 24, 2017.
4. All entries are $30 and include up to ten names. Click here to submit an entry.
5. Each entrant on a nominated entry will receive an Academy Nomination certificate.
6. NATAS will present an award pillar to the school of the winning entry. Additional pillars are available for purchase for the entrants.
7. The awards will be presented as part of an education day for students in late April/early May. The event is free to students from all schools who have submitted an entry in the competition. More details will be released when the date has been finalized.
2016 Student Award Recipients
To view the list of 2016 Student Award Recipients, click here.
2016 Student Nominees
To view the list of 2016 Student Nominees, click here.
If you wish to purchase a personalized pillar awards, click here.
Student Awards News Release
Click here for the 2016 Student Awards Media Release.
To view our photo gallery, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a student membership for just $10, click here.
For a user account to access the entry system, click here.
Need a video reset so you can upload again? Request here.
Award winners wishing to purchase personalized awards, click here.