2017 College / University Awards
The 2017 award recipients will be announced at the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards at The Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA in September 9. Winning entries receives a beautiful glass Academy pillar for their school.
- View the 2017 Call For Entries for everything you need to know including the rules, regulations and list of categories.
- Join the Academy or set up a free registered user account here to access the system and submit your entries.
- To submit an entry, visit College Awards.
2016 Student Nominees
For the full list of 2016 Student Award nominees, click here.
College / University Awards
College / University Awards are open to all students in the Mid-Atlantic Region. If you were paid for your work, you are not eligible for our student awards but you may be able to submit your entry in the Mid-Atlantic Emmy® Awards competition. Entries are accepted through April of each year.
- $30 processing fee per entry. No entry fees for entrants.
- Include up to 10 entrant names on each submission.
- All entrants must be a member or set up a FREE user account to be listed as an entrant. (A student membership account is not required, but costs only $10.)
- Other contributors can be acknowledged for a nomination/award by purchasing a plaque or certificate.
Click here for a student membership: only $10.
Click here for a free user account.